What are the specs on the photo files?
These are jpg files with a pixel dimension of 6,000 x 4,000 pixels. This is the equivalent of a 24MP camera. They are saved with the Adobe RGB color profile.
How do I install these textures?
There is nothing to install. After your purchase you will receive instructions on how to download them. The photos are bundled in a zip file. Once you download the file and double-click on the zip file you can save the photos anywhere you want. I recommend saving a backup copy as well.
Do these come with any training videos?
No. This kit does not include any training videos. Use the instructions & tips located on this page and in the included pdf for suggestions on how to use them.
What photo software programs are these intended for?
These will work in any photo editing program that supports Layers and Blend Modes including Photoshop, ON1, Luminar, Topaz Labs, and more.
What are the Licensing Terms? Can I use these in my commercial projects?
By purchasing a stock photo texture and/or background set from Matt Suess Photography, you agree to the following:
- Matt Suess Photography offers photographs of materials (Textures & Backgrounds) for photographers, special effects artists, graphic designers, game developers, and other professions.
- Matt Suess Photography retains full ownership of the textures & backgrounds under all intellectual property laws.
- No further payment or royalties are required to use these Textures & Backgrounds.
- The use of the Textures & Backgrounds is non-exclusive, royalty free, and you have the right to modify them for the uses permitted under the clause Conditions of Use.
- The textures may be used by the licensee in any personal and/or commercial projects.
Conditions of Use
It is NOT permitted to:
- Bundle the images with software such as photo software and/or apps, paint programs, 3D programs, photo-kiosk software, or any other such uses.
- Sell, resell, or distribute any of these textures and backgrounds in an unmodified form, or where the derived product (modifying the texture’s look to then resell) you are selling or distributing is a Texture/Background or a collection of Textures/Backgrounds. In other words: Do not sell or distribute any of these textures/backgrounds (modified or not) by itself or in a texture or scrapbooking pack.
- File sharing of these textures/backgrounds is strictly not allowed.
Thank you for your acceptance and enforcement of these terms.